Dr. Robert Snyder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 24th, 2015
Dr. Snyder was excellent and I have recommended him to others.

February 18th, 2014
no one better
Dr. Bob had been my primary care physician for 37 years. It's hard to find a doctor who takes whatever time necessary while examining you to discuss your health concerns and explain things in simple language. He addresses all questions you have and is a very giving and caring person. As a matter of fact, when my mother moved in with me and needed an east bay Dr., I brought her to one dr. appointment I had so she could meet Dr. Bob. I thought for sure she would want to keep her dr. from san Francisco. But all it took was one visit meeting Dr. Bob and she could not be happier. Dr. Bob remained her primary care dr. until she passed away at the age of 86. She often commented to me on how caring a dr. dr. Bob is. He was patient with her, and they had a good patient-dr. relationship. I too was so shocked to learn Dr. Bob was no longer with Affinity. I have been looking for another primary care physician that could be as great as Dr. Bob and haven't found one yet. I want a DR. who is going to give me the same treatment I received from Dr. Bob. If I have concerns about my health that need to be addressed, I want questions resolved no matter how long it takes. Too many physicians are NOT willing to give you more than 15 minutes of their time. I want my primary physician to know me, not my chart...I want him to know when I have concerns. Yes, there were times I had to wait 10-15 minutes after my apt time to see dr bob but it never bothered me...because I knew if he needed to take some extra time with me, he would. Dr Bob always put his patients first and spent whatever time it took ...Until I find another Dr like Dr Bob, or he surprises his former patients and returns to practice in this area, you can be sure I will keep looking....in the meantime, I say a little prayer that Dr. Bob will be back. Affinity medical grp lost the best dr they ever had. Dtr BOB is one top notch DR.