Dr. Robert Springer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Springer?

April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Springer is wonderful! I would rate him even higher if I could.

April 11th, 2013

Dr. Springer is personable and takes the time to get to know you. I have no complaints!

March 11th, 2013

Good doctor, terrible staff

I really want to like Dr. Springer, he is such a genuinely great guy. Liz is great too. However, the front office staff acts like they could care less. I have been in numerous times in the last few months dealing with ongoing issues and I feel like I am bothering them when I call. After having labs run they never call with results to follow up. I have waited up to three weeks before having to call myself, only to find out the doctor still hasn't looked over the results. I find that getting labs released to me so I can look them over is more difficult than it should be, and when I get them I see abnormalities that have not been discussed at all. I am very disappointed because the doctor seems to really care when I am in the office.

July 8th, 2012

Great Doctor and staff

Always helps me. Takes the time to check my file to ask how I'm feeling. GREAT!

January 29th, 2012

Excellent Experience

I've been seeing Dr. Springer and the Physician Assistant for 7 - 8 years. Excellent experience every time. Easy to get an appointment, genuine concern. unexpected attentiveness, and very high competency/skill levels by everyone in the office. Diagnosis and treatment modalities have always been spot on for a variety of ailments. If you seek a medical experience truly different than the norm; one dedicated to the patient, Dr. Springer's office is the place.

July 14th, 2011

Dr. Springer is a really unique doctor in that he spends the time with you to listen to your health concerns and does a thorough evaluation. His bedside manner is great and he has extensive knowledge in treating asthma/allergies. My husband and I have been going to him for years and will continue to do so.

July 8th, 2011

This doctor gave my son his life back. He suffered from asthma. After numerous doctors that failed to help him, it was Dr. Springer who's treatment was successful. I cannot thank him enough for his the care he gave my son.

May 6th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Springer is AWSOME! The best doctor Ive ever had, wonderful staff, cool office, and to top it off im BEYOND petrified of dogs and he has is baby in the office with him; however his staff goes out of their way to ensure we dont run into each other. Even with my animal issues I could not image going to another doctor.

May 18th, 2010

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Springers for more than 10 years. He is the most caring, compassionate, and professional doctors I know. Leans towards holistic healing rather than prescribing pills for ailments and is honestly interested in finding the root cause of the problem. I can't recommend this doctor enough! Go! NOW! Get an appointment, you won't be disappointed.

November 18th, 2009

Wow

Dr. Springer and his whole office really rock. He has great bedside manner. For my first visit, I called on Monday and got in on Tuesday. I had zero wait. He probably spent 20 minutes with me. He even has his dog there. I had to go back a week later since I didn't feel well. His nurse practitioner was phenomenal. She prescribed a different med and told me if I didn't feel better in 2 days, to call her. "Promise me you'll call." When I went to pay for that visit, they told me there was no charge. I tried to let them pay me, I mean my co-pay is only $15 bucks! They said "it's called morals and ethics, remember those? This is our policy. If you come back because you're not better, there's no charge." Just an amazing practice. Highly recommend!

October 6th, 2009