A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Suter, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suter graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Suter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eduard Suter DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Suter practice?
- Dr. Robert Suter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Suter practices Emergency Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Emergency Physicians.