A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Taylor, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Stanly Memorial Hospital, Albemarle, Nc
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earle Taylor MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Albemarle, NC.
See Albemarle Internists and Albemarle Dermatologists.