Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Taylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- NC Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elmore Taylor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Otolaryngology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Albemarle, NC.
See Durham Otolaryngologists.