A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Taylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- NC Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elmore Taylor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Otolaryngology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Albemarle, NC.
See Durham Otolaryngologists.