A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Todd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Todd, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Todd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Todd MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Todd practice?
- Dr. Robert Todd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Todd practices Neurology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Neurologists.