Learn more about Dr. Robert Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Warren, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Warren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Warren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
- Plaza Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eric Warren MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Warren practice?
- Dr. Robert Warren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Warren practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.