Super Doc show details Super Doc
by Liz D on Aug 30th, 2016

Have gone to Dr Warren many years now. He's warm, caring and THE BEST opthalmologist ever!

Jul 21st, 2016

Dr. Warren is a great guy. Took the time to explain everything, but is very efficient and doesn't waste the patient's time.

Marv's Monovision Experience show details Marv's Monovision Experience
by Marv on Jun 11th, 2016

Cathy Abbott, the entire staff and Dr Warren were all very easy folks to deal with. All of my questions were answered, all physical eye and related brain functions were explained in terms I could easily understand. Dr Warren did the normal 1 day, 1 week, 1 month checkups but also did 3 month & 6 month checkups to accommodate my slowly adjusting 64 year old eyes

Awesome!!! show details Awesome!!!
by Raven B on Jun 4th, 2016

Dr Warren and his entire staff are awesome! I never had to wait to see the Dr and they made me completely comfortable with my lasik experience. It is such a laid back environment that you feel like you are just hanging out with friends. I had to call Dr Warren the night of my procedure and guess what...he gives you his cell number. I could not be happier with my lasik and my awesome vision! Plus they don't try to get you with a bunch of gimmicks....the cost is a flat price...a one time fee.

Awesome Dr! Schedule your appointment now LASIK is not painful, it's easy and well worth it!!! show details Awesome Dr! Schedule your appointment now LASIK is not painful, it's easy and well worth it!!!
by Tricia on May 14th, 2016

You won't find a better doctor of staff! Dr Warren is super nice and an excellent doctor. My LASIK surgery was so easy with slight discomfort afterwards. Better than 20/20 vision and no more glasses! Dr Warren & Cathy make you feel very comfortable and answer all your questions. Check out their Facebook page. I posted my actual LASIK surgery there. They let your driver watch and video the procedure from outside the room through a window

Better than 20/20 Vision after LASIK! Thank you Dr. Warren. show details Better than 20/20 Vision after LASIK! Thank you Dr. Warren.
by Laura on Apr 22nd, 2016

Had LASIK done with Dr. Warren. Amazing experience!! Not only a great staff! (Cathy was awesome to work with) but Dr. Warren made me feel so comfortable about finally making the decision to have LASIK. And the results...20/12.5 vision! For those who don't know, that's 2x better than 20/20 vission!! Highly recommended!

Like one of the family! show details Like one of the family!
by Bryce on Mar 23rd, 2016

I decided to get LASIK after I got diabetes to lessen the load of daily routines I constantly go through. In merely two visits spanning less than a month I was able to get the procedure done and a month later can say I now have perfect vision I've never even known. I have stabbed myself in the eye multiple times forgetting that I'm no longer wearing glasses. The procedure was simple and easy, and to a certain degree, even fun. I made so many new friends during my experience. The only thing I can actually be upset about is never seeing them again. I cannot recommend Dr. Warren enough!

Outstanding LASIK service show details Outstanding LASIK service
by Steve on Mar 21st, 2016

Dr. Warren sees his LASIK patients each and every visit, from the initial consultation (which is a full eye examination) to the follow-up appointments after surgery, which is very important to me. He explains in clear terms why you are or are not a candidate for LASIK, and his team is very friendly and knowledgeable. I've experienced the entire process and I am completely confident in Dr. Warren's skills and abilities to provide amazing eye care. You can see his sincere desire to help those of us who have poor vision to see again. I am extremely grateful for his dedication because after 32 years I can see clearly again. Thank you!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by C. Aldi on Mar 9th, 2016

Dr. Warren performed LASIK on both of my sons. They are more than happy! The whole experience for both procedures was well run, the staff was great, and Dr. Warren is both professional and personable.

Awesome Experience!!! show details Awesome Experience!!!
by Beltran on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr. Warren was very professional, but his attitude didn't make it seem like a doctors visit. It was a relaxed atmosphere and he made everything clear. He was able to tell me how my eyes were going to heal and what I could expect as they were healing. The procedure itself was very quick and painless. The instructions were very clear, and Cathy was always available to answer any questions at any time.

Best LASIK doctor! show details Best LASIK doctor!
by Itzel Gonzalez on Jan 17th, 2016

A great Doctor when it comes to LASIK. He makes you feel comfortable and sure about the whole procedure!

by Tonya W on Jan 15th, 2016

Dr Warren & his staff are awesome!! Very down to earth! He talks you through the whole LASIK procedure & makes you feel very comfortable! I highly recommend Dr Warren!!

Architect show details Architect
by Dave Waters on Dec 24th, 2015

Great experience overall. The whole place seems energetic and focused on helping people with their eyes, ears, etc., although Dr. Warren specialty is eyes and he is very good at it. I would and have recommended him to anyone who needs eye surgery.

Would definitely recommend show details Would definitely recommend
by Adam on Oct 22nd, 2015

Dr. Warren and his staff ALWAYS made it a pleasure to be in the office. I actually looked forward to my appointments with them because they are always so nice and professional. Dr. Warren made sure he explained everything to me in a way I could understand it. He is very confident and very skilled at what he does. Get a free consult! You won't be disappointed. My LASIK procedure was very quick with great results.

Very, Very Disappointing show details Very, Very Disappointing
Oct 9th, 2015

Dr. Warren did my cataract surgery in 09 using Crystalens . Typically I waited in the waiting room from 30 to 45 minutes. The wait in a treatment room was another 30 minutes or more. One time, I was brought in from the waiting room only to find that there wasn't a treatment room available and was left sitting on a bench for 20 minutes. Twice I left in disgust without seeing Warren after more than a one and one-half hour wait. After the surgery and the appropriate amount of time, I told Warren the results were not what I expected and didn't think I could see as good as I should. He assured me that I could see perfectly. This happened time and time again. At one point, I had to see another doctor in the practice because Warren was not available and I was experiencing something that needed immediate attention. The examination at that time showed clearly that my vision was sub par. When I repeated that to Warren's nurse at my next visit, she said it was because that machinery for the eye exam section wasn't as good as that used in the lazer/lens section. After something like three years, I finally received the lazer treatment I had needed all along. My vision was better but now has deteriorated. I think Warren is a good doctor but his skill at self promotion far exceeds any medical expertise he has.

Sep 11th, 2015

Very friendly. Great personality. And my lasik went very well too.

Excellent Lasik Experience show details Excellent Lasik Experience
by Brian on Sep 5th, 2015

Dr. Warren's Lasik treatment for me was a very relaxed and comfortable experience. There were 8-10 patients being treated at the time of my procedure and the people who were a little more anxious than others were kept at ease by the Lasik assistant, Cathy Abbott. My results were very successful seeing close to 20/15.

Aug 5th, 2015

Great doctor! Wonderful experience! I can see thanks to Dr. Warren!

Excellent Cataract Surgeon show details Excellent Cataract Surgeon
Dec 31st, 2014

I had to have double cataract surgery and Dr. Warren did an excellent job explaining all of my lens options and helping me make a decision. The surgery went well with quick recovery time and I do not have to wear eyeglasses for the first time in 48 years! He puts you at ease and is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

EXCELLENCE show details EXCELLENCE
by Sara Cantey on Oct 6th, 2014

Perfect vision! Very Professional and a great personality! Answers all questions - his staff his wonderful also. A winning combination! If you want your vision corrected perfectly go to Dr. Warren!

Best Doctor!! show details Best Doctor!!
by Rebecca on Apr 12th, 2014

Dr. Warren should write the book. He is the best doctor I've been to! His bedside manner is reassuring, his expertise unmatched, and his overall skill is impressive. He operated on my eyes in 09 and I continue to have total trust in his recommendations as well as comfort level in his care. It's easy to see why his ratings are so high. Thank you Dr. Warren!

rev. grady pike show details rev. grady pike
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Robert Warren is an excdellent doctor and I would reccomend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Warren for my excellent sight. I havent seen colors so bright and brilliant in a long time.

Nice and Friendly show details Nice and Friendly
Oct 10th, 2010

I am very happy with my Lasik vision correction. Dr. Warren did a great job, the staff are so nice and always willing to help answer all of my concerns.