Dr. Robert Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Warren?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Robert Warren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

Outstanding Doctor!

The entire time I was in Dr. Warren's office I was treated kindly by each employee, and they could answer any question I had. Choosing LASIK with Dr. Warren was a great choice because he explains everything well and the actual eye surgery was quick and painless. Dr. Warren, Mrs. Abbott, and the rest of his staff are outstanding, and I definitely recommend them.

August 5th, 2017

Great doctor and office

I recently had LASIK and I cannot thank Dr. Warren and Mrs. Abbott enough. Everything was a breeze and they answered all of my questions thoroughly and patiently. I highly recommend anyone considering LASIK to look into this office. They're wonderful.

May 31st, 2017

Great lasik surgery!!

Great doctor & staff!! Vision was 20/40 before lasik & is now 20/12.5

February 14th, 2017

He got rid of my glasses when others said it could not

This was one of the few times that I have gone to a doctor and said it was the best money I ever spent'

August 30th, 2016

Super Doc

Have gone to Dr Warren many years now. He's warm, caring and THE BEST opthalmologist ever!

July 21st, 2016

Dr. Warren is a great guy. Took the time to explain everything, but is very efficient and doesn't waste the patient's time.

June 11th, 2016

Marv's Monovision Experience

Cathy Abbott, the entire staff and Dr Warren were all very easy folks to deal with. All of my questions were answered, all physical eye and related brain functions were explained in terms I could easily understand. Dr Warren did the normal 1 day, 1 week, 1 month checkups but also did 3 month & 6 month checkups to accommodate my slowly adjusting 64 year old eyes

June 4th, 2016

Awesome!!!

Dr Warren and his entire staff are awesome! I never had to wait to see the Dr and they made me completely comfortable with my lasik experience. It is such a laid back environment that you feel like you are just hanging out with friends. I had to call Dr Warren the night of my procedure and guess what...he gives you his cell number. I could not be happier with my lasik and my awesome vision! Plus they don't try to get you with a bunch of gimmicks....the cost is a flat price...a one time fee.

May 14th, 2016

Awesome Dr! Schedule your appointment now LASIK is not painful, it's easy and well worth it!!!

You won't find a better doctor of staff! Dr Warren is super nice and an excellent doctor. My LASIK surgery was so easy with slight discomfort afterwards. Better than 20/20 vision and no more glasses! Dr Warren & Cathy make you feel very comfortable and answer all your questions. Check out their Facebook page. I posted my actual LASIK surgery there. They let your driver watch and video the procedure from outside the room through a window

April 22nd, 2016

Better than 20/20 Vision after LASIK! Thank you Dr. Warren.

Had LASIK done with Dr. Warren. Amazing experience!! Not only a great staff! (Cathy was awesome to work with) but Dr. Warren made me feel so comfortable about finally making the decision to have LASIK. And the results...20/12.5 vision! For those who don't know, that's 2x better than 20/20 vission!! Highly recommended!

March 23rd, 2016

Like one of the family!

I decided to get LASIK after I got diabetes to lessen the load of daily routines I constantly go through. In merely two visits spanning less than a month I was able to get the procedure done and a month later can say I now have perfect vision I've never even known. I have stabbed myself in the eye multiple times forgetting that I'm no longer wearing glasses. The procedure was simple and easy, and to a certain degree, even fun. I made so many new friends during my experience. The only thing I can actually be upset about is never seeing them again. I cannot recommend Dr. Warren enough!

March 21st, 2016

Outstanding LASIK service

Dr. Warren sees his LASIK patients each and every visit, from the initial consultation (which is a full eye examination) to the follow-up appointments after surgery, which is very important to me. He explains in clear terms why you are or are not a candidate for LASIK, and his team is very friendly and knowledgeable. I've experienced the entire process and I am completely confident in Dr. Warren's skills and abilities to provide amazing eye care. You can see his sincere desire to help those of us who have poor vision to see again. I am extremely grateful for his dedication because after 32 years I can see clearly again. Thank you!