Excellent Cataract Surgeon show details Excellent Cataract Surgeon
Dec 31st, 2014

I had to have double cataract surgery and Dr. Warren did an excellent job explaining all of my lens options and helping me make a decision. The surgery went well with quick recovery time and I do not have to wear eyeglasses for the first time in 48 years! He puts you at ease and is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

EXCELLENCE show details EXCELLENCE
by Sara Cantey on Oct 6th, 2014

Perfect vision! Very Professional and a great personality! Answers all questions - his staff his wonderful also. A winning combination! If you want your vision corrected perfectly go to Dr. Warren!

Best Doctor!! show details Best Doctor!!
by Rebecca on Apr 12th, 2014

Dr. Warren should write the book. He is the best doctor I've been to! His bedside manner is reassuring, his expertise unmatched, and his overall skill is impressive. He operated on my eyes in 09 and I continue to have total trust in his recommendations as well as comfort level in his care. It's easy to see why his ratings are so high. Thank you Dr. Warren!

rev. grady pike show details rev. grady pike
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Robert Warren is an excdellent doctor and I would reccomend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Warren for my excellent sight. I havent seen colors so bright and brilliant in a long time.

Ronald Shannon Jackson show details Ronald Shannon Jackson
Feb 27th, 2012

This is one of the best experiences that I have had with a doctor in my lifetime. Above & beyond in his professionalism, DR WARREN is a wonderful human being. I can now see clearly, the colors are back, the cataracts are gone. Do not underestimate this transcendent transition.In rhythm,Ronald Shannon Jackson

Nice and Friendly show details Nice and Friendly
Oct 10th, 2010

I am very happy with my Lasik vision correction. Dr. Warren did a great job, the staff are so nice and always willing to help answer all of my concerns.

Crystalens HD show details Crystalens HD
by Curtis Sanders on May 12th, 2010

In Sept 2009 i had Dr Warren perform cataract surgery and implant Crystalens HD and I am completely satisfied with the results