Ophthalmologist
809 W Harwood Rd
Ste 304
Hurst, TX 76054
817-788-9303
Locations and availability (8)

|  Best Doctor!!  |  show details
by Rebecca on Apr 12th, 2014

Dr. Warren should write the book. He is the best doctor I've been to! His bedside manner is reassuring, his expertise unmatched, and his overall skill is impressive. He operated on my eyes in 09 and I continue to have total trust in his recommendations as well as comfort level in his care. It's easy to see why his ratings are so high. Thank you Dr. Warren!

|  rev. grady pike  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Dr. Robert Warren is an excdellent doctor and I would reccomend him to anyone. Thanks Dr. Warren for my excellent sight. I havent seen colors so bright and brilliant in a long time.

|  Ronald Shannon Jackson  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

This is one of the best experiences that I have had with a doctor in my lifetime. Above & beyond in his professionalism, DR WARREN is a wonderful human being. I can now see clearly, the colors are back, the cataracts are gone. Do not underestimate this transcendent transition.In rhythm,Ronald Shannon Jackson

|  Nice and Friendly  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2010

I am very happy with my Lasik vision correction. Dr. Warren did a great job, the staff are so nice and always willing to help answer all of my concerns.

|  Crystalens HD  |  show details
by Curtis Sanders on May 12th, 2010

In Sept 2009 i had Dr Warren perform cataract surgery and implant Crystalens HD and I am completely satisfied with the results