A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weinstein, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weinstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Weinstein MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weinstein practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Allergists and Worcester Internists.