A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weiss, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Weiss MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weiss practices Urology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See New Brunswick Urologists.