A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weiss is Good. Dr. Weiss has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weiss, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Oncology / Cancer Calculus and Testis Cancer Testicular Neoplasm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Weiss practice?
Dr. Robert Weiss practices Urology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Flemington, NJ.
See New Brunswick Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Weiss, Dr. Bobby Weiss, Dr. Robbie Weiss, Dr. Rupert Weiss