A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wenger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wenger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Foundations Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wenger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wenger practice?
- Dr. Robert Wenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wenger practices Psychiatry near Ambler, PA.
See Ambler Psychiatrists.