Pediatricians, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Coastal Children's Services
1915 Glen Meade Rd
Wilmington, NC 28403
910-667-2970
Locations and availability (15)

|  unaccompasionate staff and doctor  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

My daughter was with a stomach ache, he told me that his staff would call me to schedule a procedure right away.They call me 12 days later, when I asked why took so long to schedule an appointment they blame the insurance company,this was not true. Then they tried to tell me that I would have to wait 3 weeks to get the results from the doctor. I talk to the doctor, he me that I would not have to wait that long for the test result but also blaming the insurance company for the wait. This was not true, I had already call the insurance company and they have the entry date and time when they called.The doctor didn't like it and he was rude and defensive, he told me that it look like I had a problem with his office, and that he strongly advised me to find another doctor. During the conversation I called him Mr. instead of doctor,he got upset and repeated that he was a doctor, and again told me to find another doctor. I couldn't believe I was talking with a doctor, especially one that treats children.

|  A  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2009

Dr. Williams has been treating my daughter for reflux for a year and a half, and he is *amazing*. He's thorough and patient and very calming. I recommend him very highly.

|  wonderful experience  |  show details
by none on Jul 17th, 2009

i saw dr williams for a second opinion for my son and got results right away. he is awesome and his staff is wonderful.

|  show details
by anonymous on Oct 8th, 2008

I Love Dr. Williams. However, the staff that answers the phones from Tampaare less to be desired.You can barely understand the girl that answers. I asked her to check to see ifthe x-rays were received for my son, andshe said that she would look. she left me on hold, and said that they weren't there. I don't think she even looked.I asked her if she would call me when they arrived, and she said, "Lady... there's a million people that work here, and you'll just have to call back tomorrow.Not happy with staff. I hate calling there!!!

|  Great!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2008

No wait, great bedside manner and he had my child feeling better in one visit. Highly recommended.