A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wittes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wittes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wittes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittes graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wittes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elliott Wittes MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wittes practice?
- Dr. Robert Wittes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wittes practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.