Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Great experience
I am very happy with my eyes after removing all that excess skin from the lids. He never stopped tweaking no matter how many visits it took to make me happy with the results.

September 1st, 2016
Great Experience
There was nothing I disliked. His staff are great, very accommodating & personable. Dr. Wolfe is an amazing surgeon. I can not say enough good things about him. His whole business is a class act. I did not try WatersEDGE services. I had a breast reduction.

April 18th, 2016
Grateful for Dr. Wolf and the staff at Watersedge!
The absolute best plastic surgeon in the area. Dr. Wolf treats every patient as if they are his only patient, which is a rarity. He is extremely personable and makes it known to you that you can call him personally with questions or concerns at any time, no matter how small or big the concern is. Dr. Wolf and his staff create a very comforting environment for every patient that walks through the door. The atmosphere at Watersedge is very serene and uplifting; especially the waterfall. Also, in the lobby refreshments are made available such as coffee and water, which you don't usually find in most doctors offices. In addition to meeting with Dr. Wolf, I have had everything done from microdermabrasion facials, laser hair removal, laser acne and pigmentation treatments, and even lip fillers. Stephanie Harshbarger and each of the aestheticians are also superb at what they do. Additionally, as a skincare enthusiast, it excites me that Watersedge sells Jane Iredale & Skinceuticals products as well as their own line of Watersedge skincare products. I would not willingly go anywhere else and I have and always will recommend my family and friends to Watersedge!

June 22nd, 2015
Wonderful! Dr. Wolf and his staff will do anything to accommodate me.

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Wolf is kind and compassionate. Took time to explain my procedure. Stephanie is awesome.

February 13th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Wolfe is an excellent surgeon. He took the time to explain the procedure in detail and answer any questions I had. His bedside manner is great and his sense of humor helped to reduce my anxiety. I would highly recommend him to others and am pleased with the care I received.

September 16th, 2013
I couldn't get past the receptionist!
I called to ask if Dr. Wolf did an actual Platysmaplasty , cutting of the actual neck muscles, or does he just do MACS lifts or mini-lifts. What I have is hereditary and others in my family had to have the more extensive surgery. She said she didn't know, I would have to make an appt. for a consultation with him. I asked if there was a fee for the consult. She said $100. I said why would I pay $100 for a consult if I'm not sure Dr. Wolf even does a Platysmaplasty? She basically said she didn't know. Her name was Jill. Maybe by the time you read this she won't be working there. I hope not--she's bad for business.

February 16th, 2012
Revision required.
This doctor didn't have the decency to refer me to someone who could do the work that he did not have the knowledge/skill to do.

January 10th, 2010
dr wolfe is the most caring doctor i know.i would reccomend him to anyone. would trust him completely.would never think of another dr doing any procedecures on me other than dr wolfe.i have had previous surgeries by him and would rate him very highly. u cant help but love him as he is very caring and wont do any procedures that he feels arent necessary. highly recommended

June 2nd, 2008
Dr Wolf is the best
I wouldn't even consider any other Doctor. Bedside manner is awesome and his kindness and personality is excellent