A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wood, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emerson Wood MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wood practice?
- Dr. Robert Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wood practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pulmonologists.