A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woods, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Emmett Woods MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Woods practice?
- Dr. Robert Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Woods practices Diagnostic Radiology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY and Westfield, NY.
See Niagara Falls Radiologists.