A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eads is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eads, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eads graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Eads has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Eads MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Eads practice?
- Dr. Robert Eads has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eads practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.