A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eagerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eagerton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagerton graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Eagerton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clarendon County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagerton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Eagerton practice?
Dr. Robert Eagerton practices Family Medicine near Manning, SC.
See Manning Family Physicians.