Learn more about Dr. Robert Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eagle, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Selig Eagle MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Robert Eagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eagle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Gastroenterologists.