Learn more about Dr. Robert Eagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eagle, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagle
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagle graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Selig Eagle MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Eagle practice?
- Dr. Robert Eagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eagle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Gastroenterologists.