Learn more about Dr. Robert Eaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Eaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center, Waco, Tx
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eaker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Eaker practice?
- Dr. Robert Eaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eaker practices Family Medicine near Sweetwater, TX.
See Sweetwater Primary Care Doctors.