A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Eaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center, Waco, Tx
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Glenn Eaker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Eaker practice?
- Dr. Robert Eaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eaker practices Family Medicine near Sweetwater, TX.
See Sweetwater Family Physicians.