Learn more about Dr. Robert Eaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Eaker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center, Waco, Tx
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Eaker practice?
Dr. Robert Eaker practices Family Medicine near Sweetwater, TX.
See Sweetwater Family Physicians.