A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ealy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ealy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ealy graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ealy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tenofsky Ealy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Ealy practice?
- Dr. Robert Ealy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ealy practices Emergency Medicine near Hobart, IN.
See Hobart Emergency Physicians.