Dr. Robert Earle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Earle?

May 26th, 2016

Dr Earle Doctor visit.

Do not go to this doctor. WORST DOCTOR EVER He verbally insulted me. . He treated me like I was a criminal and a liar, not a patient. He treated me like I was worthless. He wanted to know if I had been to jail or not. . I have a clean record with no convictions. I am on meds and this doctor refused to treat me after 2 months waiting.. He has a smirk on his face. He left me out in the cold with no doctor , since my other doctor quit and I waited 2 months to see him. He wants 30 dollars to get your records even though he won't see you. He is just in it for the money. . He should have been charged with felony abuse of a senior. I will be 65 this yr. He should be in jail for the way he talked to me. He tried to confuse me. No respect. Smirk on his face. He tried to make me feel like I was in court and was on trial for some crime. He is a complete jerk. Beware. Please do not go to this doctor or bring your children to this guy. If you ever had been abused, he wants to know did you get abused lately. Then he will mentally abuse you while you are in his office. He refused to read my papers of 34 yrs with doctors.

October 22nd, 2015

when i called, i was actually trying to get an appointment with dr. coppedge as he had better ratings, but i was told that he wasn't taking on new patients (even though the internet said otherwise). but i needed a new doctor asap in order to continue medication, so i agreed to see dr. earle. his personality was AWFUL. he was smug, condescending, and rude. he smirked and seemed to be amused at my problems and my feeble (in his mind) attempts to solve them. he made me feel stupid for not having found solutions, when, HELLO, that's HIS job and what he's getting paid for. obviously i wouldn't be seeing a psychiatrist if my life was perfect. i already know it's not; i didn't need him to point it out. he spent 20 minutes with me, and when i left the appointment, my self esteem was even lower than it was when i arrived. i already suffer from depression and anxiety, and i don't need a psychiatrist to add to those problems. i filled out 10 pages of paperwork for nothing because i will NOT be returning. honestly, i'm shocked at the generally high ratings. the positive reviews don't sound like they're even talking about the person that i met.

September 1st, 2015

He is not doing a thing but sending us out into the abyss with scripts, he neutral (no humor or I guess they are not to have any humor) and non-therapeutic, his love affair is with the machine he types on. Mentally I am most certain I'm not the only patient that has probably become more of a nut case under his care!!

December 15th, 2014

DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS

My son was his patient, dr never contacted me after son's suicide. He didn't care.

November 25th, 2014

Terrible Doc

Scariest thing that's ever happened to me. Saw him for depression. All he ever did was flirt with me and prescribe drugs. Eventually he had me on THREE different antidepressants at once. Because of this I had several grande mal seizures and was hospitalized. He was notified but he never once called to advise. Because of the seizures the drugs caused, my driver's license was yanked for a year. Even though I'm not epileptic, I had to see take an anti seizure drug for a year. Ended up weaning myself from all the antidepressants and found a decent doc. So far I'm fine thank God. Wouldn't recommend this guy to my worst enemy. He should have HIS license yanked.

April 9th, 2014

Excellent

Treats my whole family. I don't trust any other doctors but I've always trusted him. He's thorough and easy to talk to. His staff is so helpful and he's not always pushing more medication - which I like.

January 24th, 2014

Finally a doctor that listens

I had several awful experiences with clear Lake psychiatrists, including the worst with PSY clinic that nearly had me suicidal. It took me wasting wasting a year stuck home hiding from the world to get over the PSY clinic. DR. earle really listens to me. He has a calm office, friendly staff and uses numbers not names in the waiting room to insure your privacy. He didn't start me on 4 or 5 meds the first day like my last few doctors. He started with the most pressing conditions and added meds slowly to track me carefully and avoid bad reactions. I I was referred by a friend, have referred 2 myself, and all 4 of us are grateful to have found a doctor that listens, finally.

March 25th, 2013

He doesn't talk at all. It's like he has no personality.

April 19th, 2012

Didn't Listen and Criticized Me!

This guy is a total JERK!!! I went in having full blown panic attacks and he allowed me to leave with nothing more than what I came in with! He read me my chart from 2 years ago and mocked me for being able to laugh at myself when nervous! Now I know why I only saw him once back then and regret wasting my time and gas in trying him again! I was injured severely in an auto accident and have severe PTSD from it..being in a car is the WORST for me! So don't waste your time driving to his office because he will lecture you like a child and mock you for your actions and body language! Everyone deals with stress and anxiety differently and I'm here to say that HE DOES JUDGE YOU! His office staff were very polite and nice...he's the one that needs to work on having compassion for people and their problems! AFTER ALL..THAT'S WHAT HE'S BEING PAID TO DO!

February 8th, 2012

Dr. Earle is a joke!

I saw Dr. Robert Earle for about a year and He was fine, until I actually had a concern over issues I was having. When I tried to talk to him about my concern, HE TOLD ME TO BUY A BOOK AND READ IT and that will tell me if I have the disorder!! When I asked him if He was actually serious He stated, "as a heart attack". Call me old fashioned but I was under the impression it was the Dr's job to diagnose me, NOT MINE!! Isn't that what I was paying a Dr for?? The whole time I saw him He never took interest in anything we talked about but that completely took me by surprise. I told myself I would make my next visit my last while I found another Dr. Well, I should have known an issues would occur. I went once more and as I paid my copay, the receptionist told me I had a no show fee. I told her there must be some kind of mistake because I've gone to every visit I've had. She told me she didn't know what happened but there is a $30 fee. I told her I'M only paying my copay because I do not owe a no show fee and she must have mistaken my chart for someone else's. She then hands me a slip to sign and ran my credit card for the fee!! I refused to sign and instantly disputed it with my bank. My bank saw I didn't sign after investigation and sure enough, about 5 days later III get a letter in the mail from his office saying He dropped me as a patient! I was fine with that since I had already decided not to see him again but the audacity of him to drop me set me off! I would recommend seeing a psych patient from a mental hospital before him!

January 26th, 2017