Learn more about Dr. Robert Eberhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eberhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eberhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberhart graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Eberhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eberhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 42 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Eberhart practice?
Dr. Robert Eberhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Orthopedic Surgeons, Portsmouth Surgeons, and Portsmouth Sports Medicine Doctors.