Learn more about Dr. Robert Eberhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eberhart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eberhart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eberhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eberhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberhart graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Eberhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Eberhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Eberhart practice?
- Dr. Robert Eberhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eberhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME.
See Portsmouth Surgeons and Portsmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.