Learn more about Dr. Robert Eberhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eberhart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eberhart
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eberhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eberhart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberhart graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Eberhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Eberhart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Eberhart practice?
- Dr. Robert Eberhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eberhart practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME.
See Portsmouth Surgeons and Portsmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.