A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eberlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eberlein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberlein graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Eberlein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Eberlein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Eberlein practice?
- Dr. Robert Eberlein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eberlein practices Emergency Medicine near Ravenna, OH.
See Ravenna Emergency Physicians.