A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Echenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Echenberg, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Echenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- pelvic pain management
Education & Awards
Dr. Echenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Echenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Echenberg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Echenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Echenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Echenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.