Learn more about Dr. Robert Eckart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eckart, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckart
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eckart, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Eckart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Eckart DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Eckart practice?
- Dr. Robert Eckart has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eckart practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.