A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eckart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eckart, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eckart, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckart graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Eckart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Eckart MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Eckart practice?
- Dr. Robert Eckart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eckart practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Cardiologists.