A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Edelman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Edelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Edelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Falciparum Malaria
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Pregnancy Complications
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Tropical Diseases
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Edelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Edelman MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Edelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Edelman practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.