Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Edelman
Dr. Robert Edelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Edelman is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, MedStar Harbor Hospital and University Of Maryland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Edelman has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Edelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. James Doub
Internal Medicine, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0 mi3
Dr. Mark Sperry
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Julie Yip
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0 mi7