Learn more about Dr. Robert Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eden, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist, Cataract Surgeon, Refractive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Eden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical College
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Eden practice?
Dr. Robert Eden practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, NY and Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.