Learn more about Dr. Robert Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eden, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist, Cataract Surgeon, Refractive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical College
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Eden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Eden practice?
- Dr. Robert Eden has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eden practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.