Learn more about Dr. Robert Eden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eden, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist, Cataract Surgeon, Refractive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Eden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eden graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical College
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Eden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Eden practice?
- Dr. Robert Eden has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eden practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.