Dr. Robert Ehinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ehinger?

Very good.Brought a ..

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Very good.Brought a copy of meds/rx's & nutriceutical supplements along with 3 questions, all of which were answered satisfactorily.

Waiting time was acc..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Waiting time was acceptable. He answered all my question. Very professional. The support staff was excellent. I will recommend anyone I know that is looking to switch PCP to Dr. Ehinger.I am always satisfied with the services at this facility.

I have always been v..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

I have always been very pleased with the service from Dr. Ehinger. He and the staff always appear very knowledgeable. They are aware of my health status and plan forward.

I am so glad I chang..

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I am so glad I changed to this practice. Everyone is so nice, and I feel that Dr. Ehingher genuinely listens to me and appreciates my input into my health care. He is a very positive doctor.I always get into see the doctor very close to my actual appointment time. Dr. Ehingher never seems rushed.I recommend this practice to anyone!

Excellent every time..

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Excellent every time. Trust Dr. Ehinger with all my medical needs. Always takes his time and never rushes.

Everything went as e..

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Everything went as expected.

I had a bothersome c..

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I had a bothersome cough and cold, and was able to get a same-day appointment. I was very pleased about that, and with the customary excellent treatment I received. One of the reasons I like Dr. Ehinger so much is that he listens, and genuinely seems to care.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Excellent. Very perceptive in ordering preventative treatments that are necessary for good health.

Appointment was punc..

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Appointment was punctual. The nurse, the lab and Dr Ehinger were all very professional and friendly. Dr. Ehinger always takes time to listen to any concerns and knows my history. Also anytime I have communicated through the messaging website I have received answers to any questions. I appreciate the ability to communicate this way.

All of my visits wit..

Posted on June 13th, 2016

All of my visits with Dr. Ehinger have been very professional and informative. He has always addressed all of my health concerns in detail and treated them promptly. The nurses and office staff are also very helpful and caring.

Doctor Ehinger remov..

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Doctor Ehinger removed a mole from my upper back by applying a numbing medication. The removal of the mole was painless and easily done by Doctor Ehinger. The mole tested positive for Melanoma. Doctor Ehinger then arranged for me to see a surgeon to be sure all the Melanoma was removed.

Office & staff very ..

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Office & staff very professional with the appointment. Appointment time was prompt after arrival. Doctor took time during appointment to review past visit & any questions. He always listens to concerns, offers sound medical advice & willing to work with patient to improve any medical needs.