A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ehlers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ehlers, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlers graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ehlers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Ehlers DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ehlers practice?
- Dr. Robert Ehlers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ehlers practices Emergency Medicine near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Patchogue Emergency Physicians.