Dr. Robert Ehrhart MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2014
I have seen him for over 20+ years and I am sad to see him retire but I totally get it for I am retired and now it his time. I hope he enjoys his Retirement.

September 25th, 2013
Don't see this guy! He's a jerk!
I went to see this guy, (after I was refered to him), because of unexplained pain in my joints & muscles after galbladder surgery. He asked what my problem was, and as I proceded to tell him the problem, he kept interupting me and did'nt listen to a word I said! He prescribed a drug, sent me for blood tests and told me that even if the tests were positive, they're probably wrong anyway, but take the meds & see me in a week. After taking the meds the pain was gone. I went back to see him as he asked, but was told I needed to go off of the meds because I should'nt have been on them in the first place because they could make me sicker! I questioned him about why he did that, and he got so upset with me that he stormed out of the room yelling and left me sitting there! I never went back and I told his nurse that I'd never see him again because he's such a jerk & he did'nt know what he was doing! Don't go to him!!!

June 24th, 2012
Go elsewhere is you are serious about help
Dismisses new pain issues to something else but offers no answers or test, doesn't belive you if your ra is not typical. Not very informitive, thow meds at you and if they don't help your just imagining it.

September 10th, 2010
I have never had a doctor be so nasty, rude, and obnoxious to me before. He acted as if he was doing me a huge favor just by bothering to show up in the exam room. Then he proceeded to interogate me about what kind of "drug" I was looking for, and who I was trying to sue. This conversation took place without him looking at my records, or even knowing why I was there (referral). After he decided that I wasn't a drug seeker, or someone looking for a quick buck, he gave me a cursory exam, told me nothing was wrong and sent me on my way. As I was walking out the door, he handed me a booklet and said; "You might want to look at this when you have time." The information in the booklet happened to be what I was diagnosed with when I went to see a different doctor.

April 30th, 2015