Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ehrlich
Dr. Robert Ehrlich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kelso, WA, with another office in Longview, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated with St John's Medical Center, PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center 7/18/1978 Active Current Radiology and Peace Harbor Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ehrlich has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Robert Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kelso, WA.
Dr. Hasan Ozgur
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
Kelso, WA 0 mi22
Dr. Stanley Hicks
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Kelso, WA 0 mi37
Dr. Nicole Bolender
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Kelso, WA 0 mi45