Learn more about Dr. Robert Eidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eidus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eidus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Eidus graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eidus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eidus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Eidus practice?
Dr. Robert Eidus practices Family Medicine near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Family Physicians.