- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eidus is Good. Dr. Eidus has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eidus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eidus graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eidus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital, Summit
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eidus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Eidus practice?
Dr. Robert Eidus practices Family Medicine near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Eidus, Dr. Bobby Eidus, Dr. Robbie Eidus, Dr. Rupert Eidus