Dr. Robert Eisenband MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 27th, 2016
Patients Daughter
I would most definitely choose Dr. Eisenband. Most reliable. Have always trusted Jim with both my parents health. Highly recommend Dr. Eisenband.

April 28th, 2015
Knowledgeable
My GI doctor for 19 years. Shy, but extremely knowledgeable and very caring! Highly recommend.

March 12th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
My experience with Dr.Eisenband was fantastic. He is a rare find; an experienced and knowledgeable doctor who is not arrogant or pushy. He was very caring and thorough. I had extreme pain in my stomach and was able to schedule an appointment less than 24 hours in advance and he was quick to get to me once I was in the waiting room. He quickly, but calmly narrowed my possible diagnoses down to three and proceeded to get blood work done the same day. After having even worse pain the following night, I called back in the morning and left a message. He actually called me back and took time out of his day to schedule an emergency endoscopy, in which he was very comforting while there. There was at least one ulcer in the exact spot he figured it was in, with the symptoms I gave. I thank my God for His hand in all this and I am very greatful to Him for Dr.Eisenband. Advice; write out all that has been going on with you and be prepared to tell him all you know without him prying too much. Ask questions. He seems to be a man that looks to the lab results before jumping to conclusions and prescribing pills (huge thumbs up).

February 10th, 2015
Very quiet...almost makes you wonder if he's diagnosing and treating accurately, but he is A1. Knows his stuff and seems genuinely concerned about his patients. Would use no other gastro.

June 5th, 2013
Very Stressful
Dr. Eisenband seems to be a good doctor but the staff in both offices are rude and inefficient. If you are in pain this is not the place to go for relief, it took a full day of calling 3 times to get a prescription and I was given a different excuse each time.

August 16th, 2012
Dr. Eisenband may a good medical doctor but he is a lousy "people" person. He won't return calls. He won't look you in the eye. You have to play "20 questions" with him to get any information. His communication skills a 0 and his customer service skills are worse. After not returning my wife's calls for 3 days she went to the office to get a perscription. His office charged her for a doctor visit to get what he had promised her 3 days earlier. I DO NOT recommend this doctor at all.

July 31st, 2012
Rude and uncaring staff
Calls to Dr. Eisenband's nurse and his office manager for assistance were not returned. This is the worse practice I have ever dealt with. The staff at this practice, have taken complete UN-professionalism to a new low level.

July 23rd, 2011
My personal opinion
Dr Eisenband is tops in endoscocopy and colonoscopy procedures. However, his nurse Linda, is not returning his patients voice mail. In fact on my last two (2) visits I didn't see her at all.My feeling is that she should just retire.

November 4th, 2010
Horrible Experience
Dr. Eisenband refuses to return phone calls. If you want to talk to him about scan results you have to make another appointment and pay them some more money. His staff lies about calling in prescriptions. They lied to me, saying Dr. Eisenband left me a message but he did not. They treat you like they are doing you a favor to even see you.

October 4th, 2010
Are you kidding me?!
I was sick for 14 months with extreme nausa, stomach pain, and vomiting before seeing Dr. Eisenband. 2 tests were done and Dr. Eisenband diagnosed me with gastric paresis. No treatment was offered other than "eat soft foods". I followed his vauge directions and found no relief. I was recommended to a new GI doctor that found I had gallbladder disease. Once he removed my gallbladder my sickness was cured.Stay away from this doctor unless you need a routine test and nothing else.