A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eisenstein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eisenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Eisenstein practice?
Dr. Robert Eisenstein practices Emergency Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See New Brunswick Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Eisenstein, Dr. Bobby Eisenstein, Dr. Rob Eisenstein, Dr. Robbie Eisenstein