A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eisenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eisenstein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Eisenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marc Eisenstein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Eisenstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Eisenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eisenstein practices Emergency Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See New Brunswick Emergency Physicians.