A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eisler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisler graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Eisler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Grove City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leroy Eisler MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Eisler practice?
- Dr. Robert Eisler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Eisler practices Psychiatry near Slippery Rock, PA.
See Slippery Rock Psychiatrists.