Learn more about Dr. Robert Elkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Elkus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Elkus, BS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elkus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Elkus BS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Elkus practice?
- Dr. Robert Elkus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Elkus practices Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.