Learn more about Dr. Robert Elkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Elkus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Elkus, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast cancer Surgery Breast Disease Gallbladder Surgery General Surgery Hernia Repair Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Surgery Surgery - General.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Elkus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elkus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Elkus practice?
Dr. Robert Elkus practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.