Dr. Robert Emerick MD Patient Reviews

March 3rd, 2012
Jack Gooch

July 2nd, 2011
A lifesaver as well!
Best Doctor Cardiac Study Center ever had! We live in N. Idaho now, and if we could find out where he was practicing now, there would be no didtance too far to travel to obtain his services.

March 7th, 2011
We love this man but not the clinic of Card Study Center. More then once we have made an appt in Puyallup go to find out the appt was in Tacoma. It was never their mistake even after showing them the appt card. Another time an appt was made to find out the dr wasn't even in the office that day. Dr Emerick was the only reason why we went to that clinic

January 9th, 2011
A lifesaver
Always very cordial and a listner. Dr Emerick tried to reopen an earlier instlled stent that had closed. Backed off when any further presure could result in damage to the artery. A heart surgeon was wanting to do single bypass. Dr Emerick reviewed the imaging test I had earlier and noted that I was building by passes around the closed artery. Dr Emerick did not feel a bypass was necessary. With that encouragement, I really placed emphasis on my daily excercise and diet program. I was very disappointed to see Dr Emerick leave the Cardic Study Center. If I knew where he was at I would go to some extreme to have him perform heart evaluations. It is hard to attain faith in another Dr. after bein cared for by Dr Emerick. One of two finest doctors I have been a ;patient of.

October 1st, 2009
DR. EMERICK IS THE BEST!!
Dr. Emerick has been my cardiologist for approximately 2 1/2 years amd he does an excellent job. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns. When scheduling tests he tells me what will happen, during an angiogram at Tacoma General I was a little scared and Dr. Emerick calmed me down. I have complete faith in him as a doctor. I heard he is leaving Cardiac study. He will be hard to replace. I would like to know where he is going to go. I would like to keep him as my cardiologist.Your Awesome Dr. Emerick!

September 22nd, 2009
Best Doctor
Dr. Emerick is the best physician I have ever had. We met when I had a heart attack (unfortunately) and he was wonderful...he explains fully all procedures and was and is so helpful to me as a patient. He has an excellent bedside manner and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good cardiologist! I just heard he is leaving Cardiac Study Center...I am so sad. I need to find out where he is going so I can hopefully follow him there.Thank you Dr. Emerick!

April 17th, 2008
Seen under emergency conditions. Great bedside manner and easy to understand.

February 7th, 2017