Cardiologist
4423 Point Fosdick Dr NW
Ste 300
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
253-432-4466
Locations and availability (4)

Jul 3rd, 2013

Best cardiologist I have ever had,brought me out of A-Fib and other heart complications and saved my life. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great cardiologist.

|  A lifesaver as well!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Best Doctor Cardiac Study Center ever had! We live in N. Idaho now, and if we could find out where he was practicing now, there would be no didtance too far to travel to obtain his services.

Mar 7th, 2011

We love this man but not the clinic of Card Study Center. More then once we have made an appt in Puyallup go to find out the appt was in Tacoma. It was never their mistake even after showing them the appt card. Another time an appt was made to find out the dr wasn't even in the office that day. Dr Emerick was the only reason why we went to that clinic

|  A lifesaver  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2011

Always very cordial and a listner. Dr Emerick tried to reopen an earlier instlled stent that had closed. Backed off when any further presure could result in damage to the artery. A heart surgeon was wanting to do single bypass. Dr Emerick reviewed the imaging test I had earlier and noted that I was building by passes around the closed artery. Dr Emerick did not feel a bypass was necessary. With that encouragement, I really placed emphasis on my daily excercise and diet program. I was very disappointed to see Dr Emerick leave the Cardic Study Center. If I knew where he was at I would go to some extreme to have him perform heart evaluations. It is hard to attain faith in another Dr. after bein cared for by Dr Emerick. One of two finest doctors I have been a ;patient of.

by Sally and Burke Barlow on Oct 6th, 2009

Dr. Emerick has been Burkes cardiologist since Dr. Lapin retired and we couldn't have been in better hands. He is an agressive cardiologist, which we are accustomed to. He put in stents and did some "rotor-rooter" work on Burkes heart and I do believe we still have him because of Dr. Emericks expertise. Very intuitive to the family and wonderful bedside manner. Needless to say we are upset that he is leaving. We wish him the best and the patients that will have the honor of having him for a Dr. are blessed. Thank you Dr. Emerick.Sally and Burke Barlow

|  DR. EMERICK IS THE BEST!!  |  show details
by Debbie Jurado on Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Emerick has been my cardiologist for approximately 2 1/2 years amd he does an excellent job. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns. When scheduling tests he tells me what will happen, during an angiogram at Tacoma General I was a little scared and Dr. Emerick calmed me down. I have complete faith in him as a doctor. I heard he is leaving Cardiac study. He will be hard to replace. I would like to know where he is going to go. I would like to keep him as my cardiologist.Your Awesome Dr. Emerick!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Stephanie Delegard on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Emerick is the best physician I have ever had. We met when I had a heart attack (unfortunately) and he was wonderful...he explains fully all procedures and was and is so helpful to me as a patient. He has an excellent bedside manner and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good cardiologist! I just heard he is leaving Cardiac Study Center...I am so sad. I need to find out where he is going so I can hopefully follow him there.Thank you Dr. Emerick!

|  Emerick Robert S Md - Cardiac Study Ctr is very good  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 4th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had a cardica cath preformed by Dr Emerick. His bedside manner was beyond reproach. If having any kind heart problem go and see him. He wa...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by A Grateful Patient on Apr 17th, 2008

Seen under emergency conditions. Great bedside manner and easy to understand.