A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Emmick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Emmick, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmick graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Emmick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Thomason Hospital, El Paso, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Emmick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Emmick practice?
- Dr. Robert Emmick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Emmick practices Emergency Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Park, TX and Soldotna, AK.
See Round Rock Emergency Physicians.