A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Emmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Emmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Emmons, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmons graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emmons has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Emmons FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Emmons practice?
- Dr. Robert Emmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Emmons practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.