A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Emmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Emmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emmons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Emmons, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmons graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emmons has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Emmons FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Emmons practice?
- Dr. Robert Emmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Emmons practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.