inactive

Robert V Emmons Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 23rd, 2016
Dr. Emmon has one if not the best bedside manner. He is well knowledge in treating patient with MM disease. I am currently in remission.

May 7th, 2009
I could not sing Dr. Emmons' praises enough! I have aplastic anemia and have been to several different hospitals and cancer centers, including Memorial Sloan-Kettering in NYC. The care I received by Dr. Emmons and his staff at Temple Fox-Chase was far superior to the care I received elsewhere. He has such a kind and caring demeanor, and will sit and talk with you and your family as long as it takes to make sure you completely understand everything. His entire staff is extremely nice and compassionate; ensuring you (AND your family) are comfortable and as relaxed as possible is their top priority. I have had five bone marrow biopsies (two by his staff) and they are the only ones who medicated me beforehand. If you have a rare bone marrow disease and/or need a bone marrow or stem cell transplant, you are in GREAT hands with Dr. Emmons and the staff of Temple-Fox Chase BMT Program.