A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Enberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Enberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Enberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nels Enberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Enberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Enberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Enberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Hamtramck Allergists and Hamtramck Pediatricians.