A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Enberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Enberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enberg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Enberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Henry Ford Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nels Enberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Enberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Enberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Enberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Hamtramck Allergists and Hamtramck Pediatricians.