Dr. Robert Enelow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Enelow?

July 24th, 2017

Very thorough!

I was so impressed by the time Dr Enelow took to really understand what was going on with me physiologically, this is a doctor who truly cares for his patients, it was so obvious. He suspected I might be suffering from a certain condition due to prolonged use of a med; I had a test, it confirmed there was a problem, and he treated me for it. Many docs would never have done that. Very impressive!

September 23rd, 2015

Teacher

Excellent care

February 23rd, 2015

Simply the best. Gets consults when needed; great diagnostician and very caring and thorough. Takes time to address concerns and is very personable. Highly recommend him and I am happy I am one of his patients. Very fortunate!

May 21st, 2012

Thorough, caring, smart. (I'm a nurse).

January 17th, 2012

Great Family Doctor

Dr. Enelow has treated every members of my family. He is super kind and easy to talk to. He has great bedside manner and very knowledgeable in pretty much all your everyday illness. You may sometimes get the interns to practice on you before or after Dr. Enelow has treated you. I don't mind because I am sure one day these interns will become a great doctor like Dr. Enelow.

January 20th, 2011

You need to get a new office manager, your business is suffering because of the current person.

June 23rd, 2010

Very Satisfied with Dr. Enelow

I have been seeing Dr. Enelow for almost 20 years, before he went into partnership with Dr. Henochowicz. Unlike many of the specialists I see, I have never been angry with Dr. Enelow. If he (or Dr. H.) doesn't prescribe antibiotics, there is always a detailed explanation. So far, they have not been wrong in that department. Too many doctors prescribe antibiotics too easily.Dr. Enelow takes good care of my husband's diabetes and my autoimmune buffet of ailments. He is easy to talk to. He also keeps up with all the latest developments. All my adult children have chosen Dr. Enelow as their family doctor, so that has to tell you how we feel about him. If he's not Marcus Welby (no house calls), he is the closest thing you can find today.Dr. Enelow, who used to teach at Georgetown University Hospital, keeps a close relationship with that medical school. It is common to find medical students in the office, and one of them may take your history and give a prelimminary exam. I enjoy the interaction with these young not-quite doctors. Drs. Enelow and Henochowicz always redo whatever the students have done, so no harm is done.I have never seen Sarah, but Dr. H. treated me for a rare allergy and changed my life. The allergy no longer keeps me from doing the things normal people do. I only wish I had gone to him earlier.The office is not run as efficiently as it might be. The constant change of staff and nursing assistants is disconcerting, but probably not the doctors' fault. That's just the way it is today: people move around in jobs. Also, they do not accept Medicare payment--I have to pay and be reimbursed. I understand why, but it's annoying. All in all, you can't find a better doctor in this area. I saw five before settling on Dr. Enelow.

February 23rd, 2010

Best bedside manner in the world.

August 23rd, 2016