A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Englander, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Englander graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Englander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- University of MD Medical System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Englander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Englander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Englander practice?
Dr. Robert Englander practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Waterbury, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Englander, Dr. Bobby Englander, Dr. Rob Englander, Dr. Robbie Englander