A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Englander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Englander, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Englander graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Englander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Englander MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Englander practice?
- Dr. Robert Englander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Englander practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Washington Pediatricians.