A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Engles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Engles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Engles, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engles graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Engles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Engles FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Engles practice?
- Dr. Robert Engles has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Engles practices Vascular Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.