A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert English is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert English, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. English has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital, Uniontown, Pa
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samuel English MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. English practice?
- Dr. Robert English has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert English practices Dermatology near Smithfield, PA.
See Smithfield Dermatologists.