A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Engstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Engstrom, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Engstrom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Engstrom graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engstrom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Engstrom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Engstrom practice?
- Dr. Robert Engstrom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Engstrom practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.