Learn more about Dr. Robert Engstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Engstrom, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engstrom
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Engstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Engstrom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Engstrom graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engstrom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Engstrom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Engstrom practice?
- Dr. Robert Engstrom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Engstrom practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.