A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Enguidanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Enguidanos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Enguidanos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Enguidanos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Enguidanos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Enguidanos MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Enguidanos practice?
- Dr. Robert Enguidanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Enguidanos practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.