A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ennis, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ennis, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ennis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert F Ennis MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Ennis practice?
- Dr. Robert Ennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ennis practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Endocrinologists.