A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ensfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ensfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ensfield, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensfield graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ensfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Ensfield MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Ensfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Ensfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ensfield practices Pediatrics near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Portage Pediatricians.